Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Well folks I'm back. Now that I have fun and exciting things to write about.


First, Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband who is upstairs in bed with a 101 fever! He is a wonderful father and a great husband. I am so lucky to have found him. And this father's day is even more meaningful since he is going to becme a daddy again!!


Which brings me to the present... I think all of you know that I am pregnant by now. 15 weeks and 2 days with twins!! I am so excited and happy and scared all at the same time. This has been quite a long journey for us and we are thrilled to be able to say we are going to be parents!! I still don't believe it sometimes.


Tuesday is my second OB appointment and hopefully I'll have a better handle on how things are moving along. I miss being in the care of my fertility docs since they were monitoring me so closely. I got to see the babies every other week. Regular OBs don't do that. So I hold my breath between appointments praying that everything is going as it should.


We also have another addition to our ever growing family. We are getting a puppy. In another 3.5 weeks I will have another creature to clean up pee and poop after. Does the fun ever end you ask? LOL But just look at that face!! Who could possibly resist?? Say hello to Duchess Reed.

No comments: