Ahh the Bay City Rollers. Anyone else remember them or am I the only old fart? LOL
So since the last update let's see... I started my 1st attempt at IVF. for those who don't know that is Invitro Fertilization. 4 shots a day and all kinds of lovely bruises to show for it. Thank god Craig was able to do it because there is no way I was going to shoot myself up. I guess this shows I could never be a drug addict. So after 3 weeks almost of shots they decided that my ovaries just weren't playing along. So they cancelled the IVF and converted me to an IUI (IntraUterine Insemination). A much easier procedure but less effective. They don't do the surgical IVF for only a couple of eggs.
So now we wait to see what happens. I'm still doing my acu[uncture to help things along and releive stress. If this doesn't work then we are going to take at least a month off and explore our options.
Work was pretty busy this week. I had a talk with my boss (before the IVF was cancelled) about my job etc. He was so nice. He wants to be sure I come back after I give birth and he is willing to give me various options to be sure I work for him. He said, "What will I do without you?" I had to keep reminding him that I'm not even pregnant yet so take it easy.... LOL
I had a lovely lunch with my mom and nephew Jake on Thursday. I miss seeing them all the time. So this was very nice.
We stayed home form the shore this weekend due to the rain. no sense getting trapped inside a trailer with a rammy 8 year old and two smelly dogs. So we did a bunch of cleaning this morning and some shopping this afternoon. Fun for me!
Ladies, I found the perfect way to get your husbands to help around the house. Buy a steam cleaner for the floors! It is a cool new electric toy for him to play with and he loves seeing all the dirt it gets up. He did the dining room, part of the kitchen and the bathroom all by himself!! Life is good!!!! Why didn't I think of this ages ago??
Enjoy your Saturday night and GO PHILLIES!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so sweet about my dad. What a sappy little man. Anyway, I miss you tons, and I'm sorry to hear that you went through all those shots just for them to cancel it. You remain in my thoughts in prayers. I'll email you soon, and I'll see you next week, I hope!
Allegra
Post a Comment