Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another weekend finished....

What a nice weekend! I'm sad to see it go but happy I got to share it with friends and family. Yesterday I got to catch up with Sue and also do some shopping - always a pleasant passtime. I still can't quite top Sue's shopping abilities though. Some day I will!

Today I got to spend with my brother and his family. Sam and I went to the pool with them while my dear hubby slaved away at work with a cold. Love ya honey. It was so niuce to spend a day with the kids again. I miss them so much. Whenwe got home Meg and Eileen got to listen to the babies' heartbeats. They were very touched and thought it was cool. Personally I can't listen enough but am controlling myself or else hubby will ban me from the machine.

Well hubby is home and wants the computer so I'm signing off.

No comments: