Good Friday evening to you all. Today I am 16 weeks pregnant. Wow 4 months already. And in the past 2 or 3 days I've really started to show. It is so weird! I'll have a picture by the end of hte weekend.
Today we got the dopplar and I'm happy to report it works great! Craig got to hear the babies' heartbeats for the first time. It was a beautiful sound! Even though he hems and haws I know he is happy we got it.
My husband is working the over night shift again tonight. It sucks for him but is nice for me. Then we don't miss him so much. Of course whenhe is sleeping the day away it is a pain. Soon he will be done school and then we can hopefully get a normal life back.
Chat with you all soon,
Kathie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment