Wednesday, September 30, 2009

29 weeks 5 days pregnant!

I'm almost at the 30 week mark and can't believe I am actually going to be giving birth to twins in less than 10 weeks!! Holy crap what was I thinking??!! Went to the OB today and everything is good. Both Claire and Connor have strog heartbeats and are moving all around. The belly is measuring at 35 weeks (normal for twins) even though I am not that far along. So, since I felel huge and can't get comfy to sleep and haven't been feeling very good, they decided to cut my hours at work. Now I can come home at 12:30 and sleep before Sam gets home. This ought to reduce some stress and keep those kids growing inside for another 8 or so weeks.

Here is the latest belly shot. For some reason these shots don't seem to look as big as I do in real life. You'll have to take my word I guess. Anyway, here is one from 26 weeks and one from today. I can see the change. But I have still only gained 19 pounds which is great! Less to lose after the fact.


It looks like we may finally get moving on the nursery soon. Just waiting for my helpers to get back to me with dates. I can't wait to have it finished so I can relax about it. One less stressor in my life. Plus I am so excited to see what it looks like all finished!
Now that the hubby is working full time our lives have been a bit hectic. His shifts have been varied and we have no regular schedule as of yet. It has been hard on all of us. Some day we'll have normal lives - whatever they are. For now it is day to day survival.
On the home fun front we are getting a cool new flat screen TV. It will be installed next week - just in time to watch the next Eagles game in high def on the big screen!! Can't wait!! Speaking of football....guess who won this week's pool? That's right. ME baby!!!!! I'm so excited. I haven't won in years! Go Kathie, it's your birthday... LOL
I'm sure I'll be posting more regularly now that I'll be home more. Til next time: Namasté (for you LOST geeks) LOL

1 comment:

Allegra said...

the babies have names! and i love them. so beautiful!!!! you look great. glad to hear you'll get to rest each day before sam gets home. hope it works for you.

xoxo,
allegra