Monday, September 7, 2009

26 weeks 3 days

Ah the end of a long weekend - the last weekend of the summer. Where did the time go? No more swimming at the lake. No more fun activity filled weekends at the campground. But what we do have is FOOTBALL baby!! Woo hoo. I love the fall and my Eagles football! I can't wait until Sunday afternoon to watch the first game!!

Today marked the end of a long activity filled weekend. We hit the shore Friday through Sunday morning. Then came home for the hubby's last class and a wedding reception. Then today a family reunion at my mother in law's. Phew! I need another day off to recouperate from all the running!


Attached is the latest belly shot for those who are on belly watch. This past week things have been ramping up. I am starting to get really tired again like in the first trimester. I am having some issues catching my breath these days too. It seems as if the honeymoon phase of pregnancy is over. :) Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to be pregnant. It is just very interesting how it all progresses.
The twins have been really active lately. It is neat how much they are kicking. Even the hubby and step son have felt them. My son was kicking up a storm this afternoon at the reunion. Perhaps it was all the food. LOL He also likes to move around a lot to express his displeasure at the fact that I sleep on "his" side all the time. Everytime I move he punches me quite a few times in quick succession.
Our other baby - the puppy - is also quite active. She has chewed through carboard boxes, water bottles, socks, trash and almost anything not tied down. She is now big enough to stand up with her paws on the window sill and look out the window. Of course this means that any plants on the window sill get knocked to the floor. Oh yeah and her newest bit of joy is car sickness. She can make it til we are about 99% of the way to the shore or home before she pukes all over the back seat. Truely a delight.
And so tonight brings us close to yet another work week. I do enjoy my job but am so tired lately. 5:40 AM comes much too quickly. So for now I'm sigining off and going to bed. Off to another night of getting kicked in the gut. :)

No comments: