I'm going to try to post weekly pictures of the ever growing belly. It fascinates and grosses me out at the same time. LOL I know it is my body but it sure doesn't look anything like how I remember it! Anyway, here are 2 shots. I put the second one on here because I don't think the side shot does it justice. Sorry if it grosses anyone out (Bill...) LOL Friday on the way to the shore the kids were moving all over the place. It is so strange to feel something wiggling around inside your belly. I can't describe it other than it feels like there is a huge water balloon hanging off the front of me and inside it is a baseball floating around. And I felt my 1st kick this week! Felt like someone flicked my belly from the inside. Again, just a bizarre feeling. I go to the OB on Tuesday and then on Friday we get the full anatomy scan which will tell us what sexes the babes are. I can't wait!!
Well another weekend down the shore is over. Special thanks to my 2 BFFs who decided to get drunk and call me Saturday night. God, do I miss a nice bottle of wine or a Cosmo. At least I was at the shore relaxing and enjoying the weather and they weren't! So there!
We got some sad news upon arriving home. My sister in law's mother passed away early this morning. She has been sick for awhile but it doesn't make it any easier for anyone. She has a wonderful family and that is a tribute to the life she lead. What an emotional week this is going to be.

2 comments:
ok, so the belly is a bit gross, but I must say that even I, not pregnant, could show a picture like that! TMI! :)
Please pass my sincere condolences to Eileen and her family - no one can say with all those kids and grandkids that she didn't live a full and fruitful life!
please send eileen my condolences, and know that our thoughts are with all of you during this difficult time.
your belly is so cute with those two little babies swimming around in there. i can't wait to find out what they are. please have craig give them a nice pat-pat from their aunt leggy.
when are you due again?
xoxo,
allegra
Post a Comment