Wednesday, July 29, 2009

20 weeks 5 days

I can't believe almost a week has gone by since we found out that I am having a boy and a girl. I went out with my mom the other night to start registering. I have to say it was very overwhelming!! Not nearly as fun as it was registering for a wedding. :) There are so many things that you "need" according to the experts. But I have no idea exactly what is necessity and what would be nice to have. Do I need 2 of everything or just certain things? Will the babies sleep together or in 2 seperate cribs? Which is better? So many questions!!

On another note my hubby finally graduated last night!!! 2 plus years of school and he is finally done!! Congrats to you my dear on a job well done. I know you will make an awesome nurse!!!

And now, due to my swelling feet, I am going to go put my feet up and chill.

1 comment:

Allegra said...

congrats to craig!!!

isn't it stressful registering for a baby? i did so much research it was ridiculous!