Today I am officially pregnant 5 months. And I found out today that I amhaving a boy and a girl! Life is just wonderful!! Craig and I couldn't be happier. Sam isn't overjoyed about the girl but he is ok with the boy. LOL
I walked aroud all day today telling anyone who would listen. I feel like I am floating on a cloud. Mostly becasue everything seems to be fine with them both. They weigh about 12 ounces each and are exactly where they should be. Now the fun starts with choosing names. I never realized how hard it is to choose a name for a baby. There are so many things to consider. And of course I've changed my mind 50 times already and Craig is about to kill me for it! And we have 2 to choose! Ahh the humanity!!!
Tonight is another rocking night at our house. Craig is about to go to bed - he working tonight - and I get to deal with the puppy who likes to bark at invisible monsters. She is lucky she is so cute or else she might be on the curb!
We head to thte shore again tomorrow morning. We have company spending the weekend with us. I look forward to getting to know them better. After all, one of them might be in the delivery room with us since she just got a job at the hospital where I am delivering - in the OB department! Wouldn't that be cool?
Funny story about this morning and the appointment. We are about halfway there when my mom calls and asks if the name of the hospital has changed. I say no and ask where she is. Apparently she made a wrong turn and ended up about 20 miles away from where she needed to be. She panicked that she wouldn't be able to make it to see the babies and got all upset. It all worked out, she stopped and asked directions and made it in the nick of time. Anyone who knows my mom knows that she is clueless with directions and manages to get herself lost all the time. Perhaps it is time to install that GPS we got her for Christmas? I think she is afraid of it or something! LOL
Oh well, off to pack for the shore. See you all next week!
Kathie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment