Tuesday, July 14, 2009

18 weeks 2 days pregnant - twins!

Well here it is...the long awaited belly shot. I know you all have waited patiently to see how big I'm getting. As you can see my belly has eclipsed my chest - and as you know that is no small feat! LOL My dear step son has informed me that my butt is getting bigger too. Isn't he the sweetest? LOL

I listened to the heartbeats again last night. Found both of them and they sounded good to me! Craig thinks I'm addicted. I say this machine is a blessing! If it keeps me from stressing out between ultrasounds then it has to be good!

Last night we also got our new puppy. She is the cutest thing in the world but has issues sleeping by herself. The night was filled with barking and crying and jumping agianst the crate door. Let me tell you I was not a happy camper. I hope tonight will be a little better and so on... Anyway, Here is a picture of Duchess looking darn adorable.

1 comment:

Allegra said...

your belly is adorable. smaller than i thought it would be at this point ... but i'm sure you don't feel that way. when do you find out what they are? miss you terribly. give the twins a pat from their aunt leggy, please.

xoxo,
allegra

ps duchess is adorable!