Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Welcome

Hi all. This is my first attempt at this so excuse me if it is lame! LOL I figured this would be a good way to keep you all up to date on the goings on of my exciting little world.

My first summer as a married woman is almost over. It has been fun and has gone too fast. I will admit to be happy that Craig and Sam are starting school again. It isn't fair that they get to sleep in and spend their summer at the shore while I work!!

It has been very nice spending the weekends at the shore. I'll miss the nice weather and laying on the beach.

I miss catching up with everyone as much as I used to. It is hard when you are away most weekends - and I know you all understand. But I do miss you all.

I'm enjoying my last peaceful night. Craig and Sam are at the shore so I have the whole house to myself for the last time. Ahhhhh what to do???? When they get back it is noisy and crazy!! For now it is off to the garden to see if I have to pollinate the pumpkins (yes I'm totally serious). what an exciting life....

No comments: