Greetings again everyone. I hope all is well.
Well the hubby started school again yesterday. I do take some pleasure in waking him up in the morning - I must admit. hee hee We are starting to get back into some routine though I don't like it! I want summer back! I feel like a kid who doesn't want to go back to school.
Mom is coming up for dinner tonight. It will be so nice to get caught up with her. I haven't seen her in forever.
Work is work. I wish I could say I love it all but I am so tired these days. Tired of getting up in the morning, tired of the commute, tired of having to work for a living period! Bring on the Powerball!!
On another note - football season is once again here. So if any of you want in on my pool let me know ASAP. It starts next week!
Catch you all later,
Kath
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment