Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hump day

Well the boys are back in school. Yippee!!!!! Life is back to some semblance of normalcy. Homework, bedtimes and daily routines. But most of all no one sleeping in while I am off to work! LOL

The shore was very relaxing. Had a cookout with our neighbors and Sam took their little girls out hunting for snakes and frogs. These girls are too darn cute! 3 and 4 years old and adorable! I told Sam this was good practice for if he becomes a big brother. He was very cute with them but kept asking me why they keep talking so much. LOL

My wedding album is finally in. I get it tomorrow at lunch. I can't wait to see it. However, I usually hate all pictures of myself so I am trying not to be too excited. I did see the proofs but it will be different in an album and all blown up!

1 comment:

Allegra said...

can't wait to see wedding pics!!! miss you!!